LG is one of the most reputable smartphone manufacturers these days. LG Stylo 6 is a popular smartphone released by LG in 2020.
The cost of this phone is within the range of the features that are included on the phone. This makes the price of the phone seem worth it.
LG Stylo 6 has a fair amount of issues as compared with the older model Stylo 5.
The most common Stylo 6 hardware & software issues include charging issues and screen issues, as well as Wi-Fi issues, data not working, text messages, app crashes with no back button or audio issues, and more. Do you know how To Fix LG Stylo 6 Problems?
- Our Savings For LG Mobile Phones [DEALs]
- How To Fix LG Stylo 6 Problems? Common Problems And Solutions
- Issue #1 Sluggish and Slow Interface
- Issue #2 Device Overheating
- Issue #3 Sudden Device Shut Down
- Issue #4 Bluetooth Issues
- Problem #5: Poor Battery Performance
- Issue #6 Frozen Screen Issues
Our Savings For LG Mobile Phones [DEALs]
- Screen Size: 6.1 inches | Screen Resolution: 3120 x 1440 pixels
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 up to 2.8 GHz + 1.7 GHz Octa-Core
- 2G bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, 4G bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 25, 26, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71,...
- 5G has limited availability, please check with your carrier for compatibility. AT&T Unlocked Version. Compatible with Carriers...
- 6.8" OLED Display, 2460 x 1080 pixels, 5,000mAh Battery, Single SIM
- GSM UNLOCKED - US Version - T-Mobile, Cricket, etc' & International - NO AT&T (Will not work with CDMA like Verizon or Sprint)
- 📱【Real 6.7inch HD Full Screen】Android phone unlocked with 6.7 Inch screen allows you to experience a wider field of...
- 🚀【2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM】Unlocked smartphone is equipped with high-performance 2GB +16G and Android 10 system, the moblie phone...
- 💯【MTK6889 CPU+6800mAh Battery】Tmobile cell phones with powerful processor and long-lasting battery greatly improved...
- GSM/EDGE (2G): 850, 900, 1800, 1900, HSPA/UMTS (3G/4G): 850, 1700, 1900, 2100, 4G LTE (Domestic): 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 29, 30, 46, 66,...
- 5G has limited availability, please check with your carrier for compatibility. T-Mobile Unlocked Version. Compatible with Carriers...
- 6.8" OLED FullVision Display, 2460 x 1080 pixels, 4300mAh Battery w/ fast charging, Bluetooth 5.1
In this article, we are going to share with you some of the most common issues on How to Fix LG Stylo 6 problems and the recommended fixes that you can go for.
How To Fix LG Stylo 6 Problems? Common Problems And Solutions
Issue #1 Sluggish and Slow Interface
The slow interface is an issue that is common to LG Stylo 6. This issue results in the slow loading of applications, hanging off the phone, and screen freezing.
If you don’t close the apps that are running in the background and aren’t being used, they can affect RAM which causes a slower performance of the phone.
Here are some of the most effective fixes that you can use to improve the performance of your LG Stylo 6:
- If you are using any kind of antivirus application on your smartphone, or any other junk removal app, uninstall it.
- In the majority of cases, if the internal storage is running out or is nearing an end, your phone will become slow. Simply free up some space and your LG Stylo 6 phone will return to normal speed.
- Uninstall the app that you don’t want to use.
- Make use of a fast Micro SD card in your smartphone.
- If you are using the third-party launcher this could be the reason behind this issue. It is suggested to remove this Third-Party Launcher and use the System Launcher.
- Make use of the lite version of certain apps such as Facebook Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
Issue #2 Device Overheating
There could be a myriad of reasons that can cause the overheating issue however, we will address two major reasons.
One could be that it’s due to the SOC (system on chip) and the other could be due to a battery problem.
If you are feeling that your device is running hot, then you need to read the following guidelines as we have identified the optimal solutions to this problem.
- The first thing to be aware of is not to use your mobile when charging.
- Beware of playing games when the best portable wireless android charger is connected and beware of the overuse of mobile.
- Make sure that you are charging the LG Stylo 6 using the original charger that comes with it.
- Do not play games for an extended period of duration.
- Check to ensure that you’re not downloading any third-party applications.
- After your device has been fully charged, unplug it, and avoid charging it too much.
- Make sure to keep your LG Stylo 6 up-to-date with the latest version of the software.
- Make sure to update your apps regularly when they are available on the play store.
Issue #3 Sudden Device Shut Down
This issue is widespread because it happens on every Android phone. When this happens, the phone will suddenly turn off.
If you’re experiencing the same issue on your LG Stylo 6 smartphone, you should take a look at the suggestions below.
- If the temperature on the phone increases to its maximum value, it may be the cause of the sudden shut down of your device. Therefore, be aware of any heating problems.
- Avoid using a large back cover because this could cause problems with heating.
- If the above approaches don’t work, try doing a factory Reset for your LG Stylo 6.
Issue #4 Bluetooth Issues
Bluetooth connectivity issues are also discovered in LG STYLO 6.
The Bluetooth option is turned off and doesn’t show any connection to any other device.
You can address the Bluetooth issues within minutes by following the steps given in the following section:
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Select the advance settings option.
- If there is an update available for your smartphone, you need to update it.
- Or you can reset your mobile, to restore the WIFI and Bluetooth settings.
Problem #5: Poor Battery Performance
If you find that your LG Stylo 6 battery is running low, you should follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- If you’ve installed any apps such as Phone Cleaner, uninstall them. These applications run in the background, and they consume the battery on your phone.
- Get the apps from the Google Play store.
- If GPS isn’t required make sure to disable GPS.
- The phone being in the power save mode for an extended duration also drains the battery rapidly.
- If you’ve downloaded an application that claims to boost the battery backup on your phone, remove this kind of application.
Issue #6 Frozen Screen Issues
This issue can occur when you are working on a project or playing a game or even when making a call.
Follow the steps below to resolve this LG Stylo 6 issue:
- Upgrade your phone to the most up-to-date operating system version available.
- You can uninstall or Force to close the application you do not use.
- If you’re experiencing this issue when using an application, then you should go to Settings and then the Application Manager option. Clear the cache for the app you’re experiencing the issues with.
- In the final step, make a factory reset of the LG Stylo 6 smartphone. It will resolve any issues.
The article has discussed the main LG Stylo 6 issues faced by customers who own LG Stylo 6 smartphones. We hope that you have found are fixes for the common LG Stylo 6 issues helpful.
If you’ve got any questions or queries regarding this guide, feel free to get in touch with us.